This great vintage cuff features three natural turquoise nuggets with heavy matrixing and a beautiful blue-green hue set in simple bezels, hand-embellished applique accents, and silver stamp work bars and twist rope detailing. A stunning statement piece for your cuff collection!
- artist: undetermined
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- markings: L C (staggered)
- materials: sterling silver, natural turquoise
- dimensions: 5 3/4" inside, 1 1/8" gap, 1 1/8" across face
- weight: 60 grams
- condition: very nice vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JB2661
All returns on jewelry subject to exchange or store credit only.