Yum, yum, yum - Arm Candy!
This arranged cluster cuff is crafted in the traditional radial design and features over sixty hand-cut stones set in simple bezels. Collected in New Mexico, this vintage piece of wearable art showcases the unmatched lapidary skills of the artist and will be an heirloom for generations.
- artist: unknown
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- vintage '70s
- collected in New Mexico
- markings: dealers marks, inscribed DBHT
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1.5" gap, 5" inside
- circumference: 2" x 2"
- weight: 64 grams
- condition: excellent vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JB2419
All returns on jewelry subject to exchange or store credit only.